Garnier® Nutrisse Color Reviver 5-Minute Color Hair Mask in Cool Blonde Review by christine fox




Garnier® Nutrisse Color Reviver 5-Minute Color Hair Mask in Cool Blonde




The Garnier Nutrisse's Color Reviver Color Hair Mask nourishes and fights brass with avocado oil and pure pigments, providing restorative shine to color-treated blonde hair.
5-minute color mask nourishes color treated blonde hair
Provides smooth, shine, and softness
For cool and ash blondes
No animal-derived ingredients of by-products
Includes one 4.2 oz. bottle
Made in Canada

Directions: Shampoo and rinse hair before applying. Spread evenly throughout damp hair, then wash hands thoroughly. Leave in for 5 minutes or for stronger color results, leave in for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. No need for a conditioner after. Use every two weeks.

Cost $7.99 at Walgreens

I bought this after I highlighted my hair blonde using a few foils and 20 volume developer with bleach. My hair was brassy light orange-ish and I toned after I shampooed my hair for 15 minutes. My hair washed out silky smooth and it toned my hair overall, so no brass at all!

I am pleased with this product. I wish they would make it a little bit larger so it could last a few months rather than just one. I have long hair and I like to saturate it all, from scalp to ends.




Good value and non-damaging. Great fragrance!

Comments