Fast Gel Fast Drying Gel Nail Lacquer - Maybelline Exclusively Sold at Dollar General by Christine Brown







Maybelline New York Fast Gel Nail Lacquer is a fast-drying gel nail polish exclusively sold at Dollar General. A bargain priced at $2.50! With a cuticle shaped brush for easy precision application, you get the beautiful manicure every time.

The fast-drying gel nail polish is available in 18 classic and on trend shades, from rich reds to daring nudes, to keep your manicure looking fresh for days. The color that I bought is not listed on the Maybelline website, but I'm so glad I found it, it's called, Turquoise Tease, #235.

I used to get my manicure and pedicure done every two weeks, until I got a nail fungus on my large toes. It took me almost a year to grow out. I will never allow anyone to perform a pedicure on me. I started doing my own mani/pedis shortly after I noticed my toe fungus and have literally saved $1,400 in 10 months! $70 bi-weekly adds up FAST! No wonder there's a nail salon on every other corner, they make a fortune!

I have purchased other more expensive brands such as ESSIE for $11.00 per bottle, and honestly this product ranks over and above it. The shine and wear is just as beautiful as day one, and I am extremely hard on my hands. I don't have a dishwasher and am constantly in the sink.



I love wearing vibrant and bold shades and this is definitely on my top 5!



Follow these 3 simple steps to achieve the perfect manicure.
Step 1: Clean then prep nails.
Step 2: Apply 2 coats of Maybelline Fast Gel Nail Lacquer.
Step 3: Seal and shine with Maybelline New York Fast Gel topcoat.

Comments